Litigation & Arbitration
HJM offers comprehensive litigation and arbitration resources in the Asian countries. We may assist and represent clients in every type of civil and commercial litigations and arbitrations, including business torts, unfair competition, intellectual property, employment, health care, environmental, commercial fraud, partnership disputes, trust and estate disputes, trade disputes and government contracts. At the client’s request, our lawyers may represent them to appear in all litigious courts in China through our local affiliated law firm and arbitration courts around the world.
Furthermore, it is always our objective to help clients solve problems quickly and economically and often recommend alternative dispute resolution procedures.
Our track record:
- Assisting a Canadian insurance company in collecting litigious documents
- Assisting a Canadian electronic company in making litigious preparations
- Assisting a Canadian company in litigious negotiation with the Chinese suppliers
- Assisting a Canadian technology company addressing quality dispute with its Chinese supplier located in Dongguan, China
- Representing an international electronic system group to settle dispute with its Chinese agency located in Shanghai